On Friday after school I ran Ivy to gymnastics. She wants to take tumbling, so we have been shopping around for the perfect class...I think we found it!
After gymnastics we had to hurry home for her to change clothes so that we could go to her school dace together. I think it used to be a father daughter dance that they changed to VIP dance. The girls can invite whoever they want. Ivy probably got more than she bargained for taking me to the dance. I had a blast...probably more fun than she did. We at a piece of pizza, she had a cupcake and we danced until Ivy had asked a couple of times to go home. I think she was worn out.
Saturday Bill and I went to the VTCTA gala at the Mob Museum. It had a 20s gangster theme. I think I might have a picture I can post, but you can't really tell that we're wearing anything special...which is true. Mostly we just dressed up a little bit.
It was fun for me to meet other teacher's spouses. Also, one of the teachers at my school served her mission in Barcelona just after me and her husband is from St. George and Bill knew his family, so that was fun too. Bill thought it was "interesting." Very different than the business events we have been to together. I think it was different for him to come as a spouse as well.
Today Bill and I headed up to Cedar City so that we can go skiing at Brian Head tomorrow for his 45th birthday! We are both excited. I think Brian Head got more snow today. Hopefully I'll post more pictures tomorrow night when I have a video of Bill doing a ski jump on his birthday ;)
Sunday, March 11, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fun Family Times
Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...
-
...that make me go "hmmmm." Ivy finally ditched Tiana to play shark with the boys today. It involved telling Tiana to "LET...
-
Four years old! July 19, 2012 At four, Ivy is 39 inches tall and 32.5 lbs which puts her just below the 50th percentile f...
-
I've always thought that facial toner was a complete waste of time until a few months ago when I found a really good one: Apple Cider Vi...

2 comments:
Really keen on seeing that ski jump photo if it exists.
I am so happy Ivy has found the perfect tumbling class! I loved knowing your details. And I hope Bill got his jump too. Photographic evidence would be ideal, but we'll believe you if you say it happened. ;)
Post a Comment