![]() |
| This picture is right after the procedure with gauze in her mouth still. She thought it made her smile funny. |
I have found myself a little bit jealous during Ivy's gymnastics classes. She gets to flip over these mats and do fun things on the tumble track and wear the harness while she jumps on the trampoline. It all looks really fun and I secretly wish I wasn't so big and old and could participate in these classes. She is making real progress on her front tucks. Last month she was afraid to even try, but now she is able to be coached on them.
Will inherited Bill's old laptop this week. Now he is supposed to start getting famous as a YouTuber. Well, maybe that's just my secret desire for him. He probably has his own plans that might not include that. I love having him home from camp. His hair has gotten all long, but has grown out really nicely this time, so I haven't even wanted to cut it. The shag remains because that barber lady in Logandale is a wizard.
School is starting on August 13. I go back on Wednesday, Aug. 8. My principal asked for all the staff to send a picture of what we did this summer. The one I had that showed something I did with me actually in it was a selfie (with Faith & Ivy) of painting Will's room. It's silly, but whatever. We did a lot of painting this summer.

2 comments:
Oh thank you for the report! I love seeing this small part of your life. I am super impressed by Ivy's front tuck. This was at the mean gymnastics place, right?! Wow. And I can't believe school starts that soon for all of us! Wyatt goes the 13th and the littles the 14th.
I guess my previous comment went away. I also love the video. i used to be jealous when Azya went to gymnastics (for just that one school year.) I know exactly how you feel. Thanks for seeing a movie with me this week. It was a good one.
Post a Comment