This was the "Porg" birthday. For those who aren't sure what a porg is, it is a fictional bird-type animal from Star Wars. We also went to Sky Zone to jump on trampolines. We all thought it would have been more fun if Bill and Will had been there, but Bill had to be at work and Will had to be at scout camp. Us girls had our own fun...but I didn't take any pictures! Shoot!
We did take pictures on her birthday week...One day I let Faith and Ivy choose whatever they wanted to eat for lunch from the grocery store. Ivy chose chocolate cake, and Faith chose blueberry muffins. Then they shared with each other. I chose sushi and we all had some strawberries.
Faith made a porg piñata for Ivy.
None of us had the heart to bash the piñata, but Ivy thinks she should get to eat the candy even though I want to save it for Halloween.
These are Ivy's cards with her cute little painted fingernails.
And finally, Will came home from camp yesterday!! We were all excited to see him. He was excited to get back on his electronics.
We had a slow day at home today. Faith listened to The Moth and read an Orson Scott Card book, Pathfinder that I recommended to her.The picture above Faith is one that we are borrowing from the library. I'm getting quite attached to it, but I suppose I will have to just get attached to another one in a few weeks here.
Ivy spent most of the day on Animal Jam in her PJ's. We did go to the park tonight and had a good time getting out in the great weather. Once the sun starts to go down, it hasn't been too hot. It has been a good summer.







3 comments:
10!! It IS hard to believe. You guys do birthdays well. And I kinda love your borrowed art too. What a fun thing to try out! I wonder if our library does that too.
That's cool...borrowed art is something I have the option to try myself now that I live in Henderson. The pinata is cute but bashing them really is the fun part. I have a baseball bat if you want me to come over.
Your blog background is lovely. The hands and tree theme pleases me.
Post a Comment