Paige and Joel let me in on their fun! Isn't that so nice of them? We had lots of time to wait around at the Neon Museum before our tour, so there were lots of opportunities for pictures:
Once in awhile I get a really great picture of Paige with one of her children. This is one of them. I love it. Bill and Greg talked about everything from astronomy to money policy. I enjoyed talking to Greg about his online dating philosophy. He's easy to talk to. I really enjoy him.
This was during the tour of the Neon Museum. During the tour I realized that I need to update our "EVANS" pictures from Jerome to another EVANS with pictures from Las Vegas signs. A new project for the summer! Maybe for the family picture we can just take our picture under the "Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas" sign.
KoMex Express was just as good as I remembered it. Everyone pretty much agreed that Paige chose right with the bulgogi tater tots, but I was pretty happy with my bulgogi sliders too. Bill had a delightful guacamole with his flautas. John gave great advice about asking for no rice on the chimichanga.
Sunday, July 8, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fun Family Times
Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...
-
...that make me go "hmmmm." Ivy finally ditched Tiana to play shark with the boys today. It involved telling Tiana to "LET...
-
Four years old! July 19, 2012 At four, Ivy is 39 inches tall and 32.5 lbs which puts her just below the 50th percentile f...
-
I've always thought that facial toner was a complete waste of time until a few months ago when I found a really good one: Apple Cider Vi...




3 comments:
Ah! I love these people. That picture of you and Bill was particularly good. So much fun!
Thanks for providing me with a photo I like so much of Greg. Also, you have an amazing skill for getting people to talk.I love to sit nearby and listen.
Thanks for providing me with a photo I like so much of Greg. Also, you have an amazing skill for getting people to talk.I love to sit nearby and listen.
Post a Comment