This was from the night before the non-snow day at school - from the night it snowed all night and into the morning the next day. This week it has gotten above 70, so I guess Spring is officially here!
Bill and Ivy went to the VIP 50's themed dance last Friday. Ivy took me last year, but realized she made a mistake because she learned that I'm not afraid to do The Macarena on stage with other moms. My family is slowly learning to not take me to dances because I want to dance too much. (Just ask Bill about his work Christmas party a few months ago.)
Will got a new shirt for his birthday that he picked out himself and he really likes it. I got him some hair product that I like and he was nice enough to let me take pictures of both. Above is his smolder in the wind.
Love love love those blue eyes! I can't believe he's 14. I'm trying to not regret that he isn't younger. He makes it pretty easy because he is still so much fun. He makes sure that we are all informed about what is going on with the most popular Youtubers, the latest vines, and newest dance moves.

Photo shoots with 14 year old boys can only last so long...After only about 30 pictures, he was done. I would have kept going.




4 comments:
I like the smile on Bill's face. Ivy is wonderful. Will is cool. Faith's braces should be off by now, right?
Dad and Marj
I commented for Dad because the robot tests were giving him fits. Like it made him swear when he was telling me about it. Twice.
Here are my comments:
Oh! I LOVED this post!!! The dance pictures of Bill and Ivy were so, so sweet. What a good dad! And holy cow, we need to get together and have a dance party! Me and you, sister. Let's do it. Alan dutifully invites me to a dance about once every year or two, but I don't have the heart to take him up on it very often. It's so hard for him to mask the discomfort he feels about the whole thing.
And 30 pictures?!!! I stand in awe. Will is extraordinarily patient for a 14 year old boy. Way to push him to the limit there, KJ. And he is such a wonderful mix of you and Bill! I love seeing both of you in his face. Dad is right. He is indeed cool.
The smoulder in the wind? The ladies at the CCSD waiting room think I'm nuts, I'm laughing so hard. If I lose my place in line because I have to find a bathroom, it's all your fault.
You have such a beautiful family! I wish I lived closer.
Post a Comment