Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Picture Upload

We have had stuff going on, but no time to blog! So here are all the pictures I have been meaning to post.


Faith got her braces off several weeks ago now. She hasn't made a big deal of it and we now need to get her senior pictures taken! So far, PROM dress shopping has been her first priority. She really really wants to find the perfect dress at a thrift shop again this year. She tried going to the mall with a friend, but was really turned off by racks of the same dresses in different sizes. She wants to have something different than everyone else. We did find a funky looking polygamist dress at Goodwill that I tried to convince her to get and wear to PROM, but it really wasn't the look she is going for...maybe I should be glad.


I can't remember why we took this picture. Maybe it was on Bill's 46th birthday?


Paige took a break from statistics to come see us last Saturday and she even used her mind link to know that it was stripes day at our house! Pretty impressive, eh?


Will didn't have stripes to wear, not did he want his picture taken, but he is wearing a pretty cool "Breakfast Club" shirt with the characters from all the best breakfast cereals.


I was supposed to post a few weeks ago that Bill and I went to a place on the edge of Death Valley called "China Date Ranch". It is a date farm with a cute store where you can get a date shake. I tried a bite of Bill's date shake, but could only taste the ice cream - not the dates. Totally wasn't worth it. BUT the farm was amazing and we sampled some of their dates which were delightful. It is a little oasis in the middle of a very barren landscape. We hiked around the desert hills for a bit before heading back home. It was a great adventure.




3 comments:

Paige said...

I have a mucho glorious sequined dress. It may not fit Faith, but if she wants to try it on, it's available. Maybe I should offer to sell it to her and put $20 in the pocket. I'm m so glad I chose the right shirt on Saturday.

HW said...

Love, love, love! I especially like the gorgeous Faith and the mind link. You guys are awesome. Thank you for pictures of your persons!

HW said...

Oh, and also how PROM is something you must spell in all caps.

Fun Family Times

 Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...