Sunday, December 1, 2019

A Thankful Week

We were thankful for so many things this week. Not having school was a great thing for us and getting to have Faith at home for part of the week was at the top of the list.

It was mostly a bunch of silliness being together. On Saturday we went up to Mt. Charleston to Play in the snow.

Today we took our Christmas picture, but I am feeling under the weather. We didn't take very many pictures and just decided to work with what we had.

We can't wait for the next 2.5 weeks to pass so that we can have Faith with us again!








3 comments:

HW said...

What great kids you produced! I loved seeing them together being silly! And playing in the snow is great stuff. I especially liked the picture of Bill closely followed by the picture of Ivy. We just needed one of you! Sorry you were under the weather. Hope you feel better immediately!

Paige said...

Oh, wow. Will's legs. They really seem to go on forever, don't they? Having Faith at home makes everyone happier. I love the goofinging off photos. The snow was a great idea. I wish having nature ideas was more of a family thing at our house, too. What I do enjoy is worth having, though.

Paige said...

Will could have worn a squid hat, and didn't. Opportunities lost

Fun Family Times

 Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...