Sunday, May 31, 2020

2 Things

Only two things happened this week. At least looking at my pictures, that is what you would think. (And it might be absolutely the case based on how little we are doing here!)

1. The first was that Paige had a birthday and I got to go see her and John. It was fun to get to just spend some time visiting. Plus, they shared their leftovers with me for lunch and they were really high class leftovers!






2. Will's haircut. This was an dance with the "new normal". We made an appointment online, then showed up when they said our appointment should be. They told us there were people ahead of us and we could wait in our car or in the 105 degree weather outside. We chose our car for about 20 minutes and then waited outside so the door so they couldn't ignore us. I think it helped. Also, I had to go in and tell them how to cut Will's hair, but not stay for the actual cut. Maybe we will wait until the weather cools down in the fall to get haircuts again!

Before. I think he was actually happy with his hair...maybe we should have just trimmed around the edges at home.

After. He is sad about his missing hair :(

For Airplane Day I called Dad and wished him a Happy Birthday. We didn't go watch planes land at the airport, but probably should have!

3 comments:

HW said...

Your two things were so good! I loved seeing how happy Paige was to swing a bat. And your giggling and encouraging in the background were excellent. They remind me of what Mom would do. Will is cute in the before AND the after. But the process sounded difficult.

Paige said...

All caps on purpose: THE PINATA BIRTHDAY IS THE ONE I WANT TO REMEMBER FOREVER!

Kayci said...

I love these two things, especially the piƱata for Paige! That sounds like a pretty perfect present for her. And haircuts are so important. I am glad it worked out.

Fun Family Times

 Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...