Tuesday, June 16, 2020

2 Weeks

I guess some things have happened because I have some pictures to post. Here they are:


This is Ivy enjoying her bagel. One afternoon I had to get out of the house and Ivy was willing to come. We stopped at Panera Bread and took it to the park near the middle school. It was a happy day because we saw that the splash pad was working!


On National Donut Day we went to Krispy Kreme, but the line was too long so we ended up going to Pink Box instead. It was a pretty good choice and Will got a free T-shirt out of it. Notice how mad Ivy's smile is. There was a little incident before this that made it so that Ivy wouldn't stand by Faith for the picture, then when I told her she couldn't eat a donut until everyone was smiling...this is what I got. (Mom struggles here.)

 Last week Will had to be at the orthodontist at 8am. He was pretty tired on the way there. We were there for so long and his teeth hurt afterward, so we took him to Dairy Queen for his first Blizzard. Can you believe he had never had one before?!

 Faith and I went out for some reason this week and I was hungry so we stopped at Dairy Queen. Again. It wasn't bad because I didn't get anything when I took Will, so I wasn't overdosing and Faith really enjoyed her Blizzard too :)


I heard on Twitter that the horses on Mt. Charleston were having babies, so we took a drive to Cold Creek this weekend to see if we could find the baby horses.

 There were too many motorcycles and 4-wheelers at cold creek. None of the wild mustangs were there, so we had to find ways to entertain ourselves.


Bill decided to drive up the road a little bit further where we found the wild mustangs and they did have a little baby horse! Too bad I didn't get a picture of it. I'll have to have Faith send me one.

 This black stallion was Bill's favorite horse to look at and he was driving so we spent quite awhile with this guy.

I felt bad for this pregnant mare who nobody in the family was really interested in giving attention to.

3 comments:

Kayci said...

Yahoo, you blogged! Sounds like you have been doing some fun things! Blizzards are an important part of growing up so glad you introduced Will to them and enjoyed one with Faith later! How cool for Will to get a donut shirt! I would have been jealous of that. The drive to the find wild horses sounds cool! I am glad it was successful!they are such beautiful creatures. I am going to have to add it to my list of cool things to do when I actually visit you!
Also all your kids seem so big. And I totally feel for your mom struggles. They are totally real. Love you guys!

Paige said...

Will took the time you put a pink box shirt over the top of his hoodie. It must be a really important t-shirt. I love Ivys angry smile. I remember making a lot of those. I also liked your pictures of horses. I'm glad you took pity on the mama horse. Somebody should. Your kids are so good-looking.

HW said...

You blogged! I was about to remind you. I like hearing your mom struggles. It validates me in mine. Right now I think most of my kids are unhappy with me. I had a way too long doctor appointment, I can't find the sunscreen, Willa feels bad and I didn't scratch her back last night, I'm not finding the paper roll for Griff. It goes on all day every day. I liked your Cold Creek pictures. So glad you found at least a couple of horses!

Fun Family Times

 Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...