Bought pants for Will and Ivy this week. I used to love shopping, but now it's such a chore!
Ivy had a cute friend over for Halloween: pizza and a scary movie.
Will had 2 friends over for Halloween: just hot tubbing.
Bill and I had a fun date: running along the river in St. George and then prime rib at Virgin Casino on the way home.
It was great to spend some last bit of time with Paige and John before they leave. I'm still processing: ITALY! So unreal!
No school tomorrow. No school November has officially begun! YAY! Soon we'll even get Faith back :)
6 comments:
I hear you about shopping being a chore. I hope you get back to liking it though.
It sounds like you had the right amount of Halloween. Your hiking date sounds fun. Glen and I need to do those more.
What is No school November? Is that all online? Are you guys actually stopping school? I am interested.
It’s exciting g you get Faith back soon as well! Maybe this year can fix itself in some ways!
We just call it "No school November" because we have a day off almost every week and 3 days off for Thanksgiving. It's not really stopping school :)
Thank you so much for your help during that cleaning day. You really saved my bacon.
Thanks for the clarification. I guess my elementary kids have that this month too.
Time to take the shopping virtual, huh? My kids are a little too good at it! I loved picturing you running and eating steak for your date. Sounds wonderful!
I was the anonymous comment.
Post a Comment