Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Things that are making me giggle just now

 Last night Ivy was talking about a friend sending her a chain letter that threatened that if she didn't pass it on to 15 people, then she would be ugly for a year.

Ivy's response: "As if that's even true. I know for sure I'm going to have an ugly year anyway. It's this year!"

She then went on to talk about the girl who sent it to her saying that she is really pretty and doesn't have any acne. She decided that this girl must have looked around her and started worrying that she really might start looking like her friends if she didn't pass it on. Ivy mused about the possibility of sending it back to this girl 15 times to see what she would do. Ivy is an evil genius.


Bill woke up from a nap today (luckily he was finally feeling good enough to sleep!) and I came in to talk to him:

B: You look good. You curled your hair.

K: Well, when I curl it I can go for days without washing it.

B: Did you put makeup on?

K: Yes, earlier, but I thought you saw me already.

B: You look so good. Your skin looks perfect.

K: Thanks, but you're on a lot of drugs right now. I should get the camera and film this for when I'm feeling low.

(Thank you morphine and prescription Tylenol)


3 comments:

Paige said...

Ivy is not at all evil. Just spicy. She makes me laugh so hard. The chain letters. The analysis of them. Just hilarious.

Your conversation with Bill was sweet and also very funny.

Kayci said...

Thank you for sharing your giggles! They made me laugh too!
I think Ivy figured out the perfect response to that particular chain letter. I really laughed out loud about it.
I think recording Bill would be a good idea. It’s always nice to have something like that in your pocket on bad days. :) Yikes, though, he must have something different than strep going on. I hope he is better soon!

HW said...

I loved all the things! But especially Bill's comments when he was drugged up, but I doubt it was the effects of the drugs. You DO look good!

Fun Family Times

 Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...