Monday, April 26, 2021

April 18-25, 2021

This last week passed. That was a wonderful thing about it. These last weeks of school we are all just holding on tooth an nail to get through. 

Some of the good things about the week were:

1. I somehow convinced Ivy to go pick up Will and his friends from volleyball practice with me. She is good company. I'll have to find the video of her explaining that she had to have both the window open and the door open in the car so she could "manspread."

2. Will got a bunch of quality time with friends both playing volleyball and just hanging out and socializing. Bill and I also got to see him play volleyball with his team on Saturday as they had a game at Coronado. We then went to lunch with Kaden's (pink shirt) parents at Panda Express before going back to pick up the boys. Good times.

3. Faith got a job! This is the insert that we are putting in her graduation announcements. I guess this is the last grad announcement for her. After this she is an adult and will decide to not send out announcements about any other graduation she may have because she thinks those kinds of things are only for old people. She just posts her pics on Snapchat and calls it done.

And then there was the bitter-sweet. Bill sold the BMW to Carvana, which was surprisingly easy and a great way to get rid of it. He needs to buy a truck or SUV for work. 




 

6 comments:

Paige said...

Hi

HW said...

I loved your good things! Who knew about Carvana being a great way to get rid of cars? We did CarMax with our van and it was only a way to get rid of it. It felt more sad than bittersweet. And your kids are just wonderful! I love their faces and the fun things they do. But I especially like the validation that you too are just fighting tooth and nail to hang on till the end. I am with you sister!

Kayci said...

I feel your sentiment for the end of the year. Can it just be hear already? It will be a good one to have in the books. You and your people are doing fun good things. A truck or SUV sounds fun but then so does a BMW. Your kids are so smart and funny. I am glad Ivy was your pick up partner. Being around people sounds fun! Someday we can get our volleyball loving kids together and they can have a great time!

Kayci said...

Also it is always fun to hear about how successful Faith is and her academic brilliance!

Unknown said...

Congratulations to Faith. We had a trip from P.G. to Sacramento this week to get Macaela's stuff out of storage -- she has rented an apt. in A.F./Lehi and is moving into it tomorrow. We passed through Reno yesterday returning. That is not far from UNR or Carson.

Mom'sX

Paige said...

Hi

Fun Family Times

 Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...