These are the things I have been shopping for on Amazon:
!.) I'm not really shopping for stone mushrooms, they just showed up on things I might like so I was checking out why they might be things I would like. I'm really not interested.
2, 3, & 4) Battery powered votives and marigold garlands for Day of the Dead
5, 6, & 7) I bought this cool black shirt because I love the picture of it. I just couldn't say no to the sleeves! It should come in a week or two. I hope I love it.
8) was another option on the shirt that I didn't like
9) Is a skirt that I have decided I can't wear. I could have worn it as a teenager, but not now.
10, 11, & 12) Mostly more Day of the Dead stuff I didn't buy (I'm still deciding just what to do with my students for Day of the Dead.
Okay! Now I want to see what you have been looking at on Amazon!
3 comments:
You're on! I will email it to you and Paige because I don't want to do a whole post about it. ;)
Also, I think you could totally wear that skirt. With that blouse. I was wondering if it was for Faith's wedding, the dress and the party stuff. It makes more sense for Dia De Los Muertos.
That burgundy shirt reminds me of the early 80s. You would have to wear very tall bangs, or at least a perm. I don’t know if you want to take your fashion in that direction, but if anybody could pull it off it would be you.
Post a Comment