My writing sisters will be so proud of me for using a double entendre in my title (right?) I have to use my small brain sometimes! This week we didn't have school on Friday in honor of Nevada Day (which is actually on Halloween.) It was good timing because 1) I woke up feeling not great on Thursday and thought, "I'll feel better as the day goes on," but the opposite happened and 2)The cross country regionals were on Friday and Will got the go-ahead to run from his doctor on Thursday afternoon. He didn't run regionals, but will be running at the state competition next weekend! He is so excited to be running again.
Ivy has plans to go trick or treating with some friends from school. I have been trying to convince her to wear her costume to school because she's adorable in it, but I think she's not going to. Love this pirate!
Tonight Ivy had friends over to watch a scary movie. About the time her friends arrived I took a covid test that turned out positive. I just stayed away from them and called in sick for tomorrow. Shoot! There was a reason this weekend has been rough!
Faith called today and that helped me feel a little better. She has good thoughts about the election and is always such an upper to talk to. Collin has been sick this weekend too, so she has had a slow weekend, which seems like a good opportunity to get some rest with her busy schedule.



2 comments:
You should milk that Covid experience for all it’s worth. People are sort of scared of it still, so you can kick back. Let people take care of you until you’re really annoyed with it. Then get back to work on your regular life stuff.
Ivy is such a cute pirate! That's an awesome hat! I'm so glad the bone is healed. And hopefully you are feeling better too. Mending in all directions. Did anyone else in your family get COVID? We sat by someone in stake conference who seemed like they were coughing a lot. I hope they didn't share. Alan whispered to me about it. I thought he said, "This guy is really stinky." He actually said "This guy is really a sickie." He was impressed that even with that small misunderstanding I scooted away.
Post a Comment