Ivy studies a lot these days. She has an AP calculus test coming up soon and finals in all her dual-credit classes. She also worked Tuesday through Friday. She is picking up every extra shift she can. She can work much more now that track season has ended for her. Her last day of school is May 21st and graduation is May 27th! It's a sprint to the end!
This picture was taken on the trolley in New Orleans.
Will got a new tool belt that came to our house. It's nice when he has to come here for any reason. He too is working a ton. His truck is leaking oil and coolant, which is disturbing and had him considering getting something else to drive - especially with these gas prices! However, his truck fits his needs pretty well right now. I tried contacting him today to invite him to dinner tomorrow, but he didn't answer. I hope it's because he was on a date!
Faith got a new co-anchor, so life is a bit easier at work. Charlotte continues to love all the noises she can make and word on the street is that she is now rolling over in both directions, but only on accident. It's fun to talk to Faith on the phone and hear Charlotte getting her two cents in while we talk. I feel very far away from them. It's a little bit terrible. It helps that I'm pretty busy doing my own things, but we will see them soon!!
Only two more official days of piñata making in my classroom. I'm going to make it! Thinking about my students and lessons keeps me happy and is what gets me out of bed in the morning. I received my best ever evaluation from my supervisor this spring and have been stunned. I don't feel like this year has been that different than any other, but I'll take any wins I can get right now because my 50s decade so far feels like a big L.
This is me wearing green at Green Valley High School. Everyone loves it when we wear green and I got a cute green shirt-dress last month that is perfect for spring. Bill has been going keto this week to see if it helps the inflammation in his back. If it does, it's pretty subtle. He is starting to get some bad pain in his other SI joint, so that is a bit concerning. We are wondering if more back surgery is on the horizon. We are starting to look for places to live in Reno. Wish us luck!
4 comments:
Oh good luck!!! I wish I could come with you and help in any tiny way. I know that is improbable and probably inappropriate, but I wish it anyway. Thank you for selifes of your face and pictures of and words about your people! I love all of you so much! You are all on the cusp of new things. (My heart sank when I read about Bill hurting so much though.) Thank you for the awesome report!
Also when were you guys in St. Louis?! That's a reasonable drive from my house and I didn't know you were there!
I also love it when you wear green. You're a beautiful girl. And everybody should know it! I loved seeing Will with his super useful tool belt. I bet he has a lot of practice with each and every thing he totes around. Very best of luck to Ivy as she does her sprint to the end. Also, good luck to Bill. He is not my first choice for surgeries, but if they help, maybe. I'm so glad that Faith got an anchor to help her out.
Sorry, it wasn't St. Louis, it was New Orleans. Menopause brain there!! I need to go fix that :)
Post a Comment