This was a little bit later, but I thought it was funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fun Family Times
Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...
-
...that make me go "hmmmm." Ivy finally ditched Tiana to play shark with the boys today. It involved telling Tiana to "LET...
-
Four years old! July 19, 2012 At four, Ivy is 39 inches tall and 32.5 lbs which puts her just below the 50th percentile f...
-
I've always thought that facial toner was a complete waste of time until a few months ago when I found a really good one: Apple Cider Vi...








2 comments:
What a terrific photo shoot! I particularly loved seeing that the parents were included! That is a beautiful one of you. I loved seeing Will with angel wings, Ivy posing feet first and with a hat. Faith is so good at "mood" shots. Oh dear! I just like them ALL! Hugs, all around!
You make smashing punch lines. I adore the fairy wings on Will.
Post a Comment