When Mariah and Eliza were about nine or ten I asked them who they were closest to in all the world. They both admitted that they were only slightly closer to their mother (both of them) than each other. I thought it was wonderful and sweet that as close as they both were to each other as twins, they were even closer to their mother.
I told Faith this story yesterday and she decided to ask her siblings the same question. Ivy's answer was quick and unequivocal, "Will."
Will however, doesn't like those kinds of questions where you have to choose between favorites. Can't he like them all? But we all know who his secret favorite is as he once admitted that if only one family member could be on earth with him, it would be Ivy.
Monday, August 4, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fun Family Times
Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...
-
...that make me go "hmmmm." Ivy finally ditched Tiana to play shark with the boys today. It involved telling Tiana to "LET...
-
Four years old! July 19, 2012 At four, Ivy is 39 inches tall and 32.5 lbs which puts her just below the 50th percentile f...
-
I've always thought that facial toner was a complete waste of time until a few months ago when I found a really good one: Apple Cider Vi...
2 comments:
Oh what a question! And what interesting answers. Doesn't it make you wonder what your answer would have been at various ages of your life? Me too!
That is such a sweet story, but I'm reading it with a bit of a jaded perspective this summer. It seems impossible that they ever liked me more than each other!
Post a Comment