Well, Faith and I had our own Sasquatch sighting last month. It was at the D.I. on Flamingo. The funny thing is that when we went back with Will and Ivy a few weeks later, it was gone...and we were so excited to show Will.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fun Family Times
Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...
-
...that make me go "hmmmm." Ivy finally ditched Tiana to play shark with the boys today. It involved telling Tiana to "LET...
-
Four years old! July 19, 2012 At four, Ivy is 39 inches tall and 32.5 lbs which puts her just below the 50th percentile f...
-
I've always thought that facial toner was a complete waste of time until a few months ago when I found a really good one: Apple Cider Vi...


3 comments:
Those are 2 handsome, talented men! I go along with your store Sasquatch! (Mr. Hugs)
Hey! I can't get on to Faith's blog. She sent me an invite and I thought I answered, but still no luck. HELP!
Love your sightings! Especially of your 2 men.
I also haven't been able to access Faith's blog. The sign next to Sasquatch is just wonderful. Too bad your guys couldn't see it in person -- maybe they would have purchased it.
Post a Comment