Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Random (and mostly bad) pictures from my phone



This summer Ivy had to have a few fillings. She couldn't stop touching her face once she was numb. She was really cute.

 The above and below are from one day after school when Will was doing what Will does. It must have been a cross country day because he is wearing what he wears to cross country. Ivy refused to smile, but she wasn't truly sad,  and I was wearing amazing shoes that make me extremely tall.

 See? She wasn't sad. She even had M&Ms to eat.

 Faith posed with me at The Venetian on my birthday. We went out to eat and then went to the rare book store at The Palazzo, after which we window shopped at The Venetian. I know that Paige said my hair looked good, but it didn't until she saw me. I looked stringy most of the day.


Do you know about the kid in the orange shirt dance from Fortnite? That is what Will does. Lots. Below is a still shot of that dance.


Some of the highlights of my birthday were talking to my sisters and even getting to see Paige, going out to eat with my family (Faith made me her version of Guatemalan worry dolls, which was so so dear), calling Dad to remind him that it was my birthday and receiving what at first appeared to be drug paraphernalia from my mother-in-law. Then we realized they were glass smoothie straws.

Being 44 is now a thing in my life. It doesn't affect me much until I see pictures of myself 5 years ago. Definitely still aging!

3 comments:

Paige said...

Your photos are less bad than you think. [spoiler alert... The ageing just keeps on coming.]

Kayci said...

The numb face thing is a very weird feeling or lack there of. Ivy is super cute, happy or sad.
Will seems fun no matter what. I have not idea about the dance from Fortnight but he seems to burst in to dance regularly.
Happy belated Birthday! It looks like it was a good one! You are gorgeous and amazing! And much more daring in shoes than me;)

HW said...

I love the random photos! They give a true slice of reality. I think you look beautiful on your birthday and in real life!

Fun Family Times

 Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...