Will remembers when we went skiing with Auntie Heather over Christmas break. She seemed to actually care about "me being the mascot."
Ivy remembers spending the night at the condo with Auntie Heather and Griffin and Eve.
Bill remembers family vacations with the Heather and her family and how they included us in their trip to South Padre Island.
I remember when Heather came to New York because Alan had a conference and we got to play together in the city all day long. We spent the afternoon giggling in her hotel room in between food and shopping.
Happy Birthday, Heather!!
I love you and all the fun memories we have made together. Hope your day was wonderful.

2 comments:
She's a treat of a sibling, isn't she?
Thank you for the memories! They were ones I loved too. Especially that day in NYC. How did we ever arrange that?! It's amazing we got that.
Post a Comment