Sunday, April 12, 2015

A Logandale Saturday

Faith, Ivy and I had such a fun time visiting Nana and Papa in Logandale Friday night and Saturday morning.

Nana Patty took us to see the Lost City Museum in Overton, which we had never seen.  Nana Patty was a much better picture taker than I was, but I did snap a few cute ones.

 
After seeing the fun things outside the museum, we went back to home base and picked up Papa Fred who took us to the Clark County Fair.
 
This pheasant was so beautiful.

Baby goats were a big hit with us too.

These "silkie" chickens were fuzzy from head to toe

We saw ducks with crazy bumps on their heads. Ivy's face shows how strange we thought it was.

These girls had fun with their Papa Fred!

There was even machinery to take pictures with.

There was one more tractor, but the picture didn't turn out.

We LOVED the piglets who were enthusiastic eaters.

Ivy got to learn how to milk a cow.  She was so good at it, we should probably get a cow for her to milk every day!



 
What a fun weekend with grandparents!

5 comments:

Paige said...

Ahh . . . the county fair. What a good time! I like the pictures of animals. Maybe mom got a picture of you? Where was Will -- hiding out somewhere, or absent?

Hugs, Mom said...

Love the pictures and words. Wasn't it grand to be together? Thanks for doing that!

HW said...

That first photo is beautiful! Everyone's skin looks so dewey and perfect. Good lighting does wonders, huh? And your girls' faces in that stand were spot on. Just perfect! I also think Grandpa Fred is really cute. Looks like so much fun!

Kayci said...

How fun! I love fairs and museums! I love seeing pictures of your parents with their posterity!
Your girls are beautiful and growing up!

Paige said...

Mom is so pretty.

Fun Family Times

 Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...