We had the house painted. All of our colors were the names of food: oatmeal, gourmet honey and s'mores. We're still getting used to the change, but here are our before and afters:
I'm not sure it's better - just different. And a new coat of paint always feels good.
Sunday, April 26, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fun Family Times
Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...
-
...that make me go "hmmmm." Ivy finally ditched Tiana to play shark with the boys today. It involved telling Tiana to "LET...
-
Four years old! July 19, 2012 At four, Ivy is 39 inches tall and 32.5 lbs which puts her just below the 50th percentile f...
-
I've always thought that facial toner was a complete waste of time until a few months ago when I found a really good one: Apple Cider Vi...

4 comments:
I really like it. The darker doors surrounded with light and the pinkish tone of the stucco. Tons better than yellow. PLUS you got clouds in this picture. It's all good!
You even got the sky to cooperate and look different in the "after photo."
It looks just like s'mores! Those garage doors are the best Hershey bars I've seen on a house.
Oooo, fresh paint does good things. I agree with Heather very s'more like.
Post a Comment