Thursday, April 30, 2015

New Hair

I still feel like I look like I'm wearing a wig because I'm not used to the color, but this hair is pretty easy. Lovin' it.

The Before and After
Man, I look tired. This was morning and afternoon on Tuesday. Anyway, now I'm ready for summer!

4 comments:

Paige said...

Sassy.

Hugs, Mom said...

So cute! Don't you just LOVE easy hair-dos? Me too. Thanks for the phone call this AM. It was so fun to visit. LOVE U!

HW said...

You look adorable!! You make me want to follow in your footsteps.

Kayci said...

You look great in both pictures, but change and easiness are always good. It's fun and fresh.
You are also very brave. Every time I get sick of my hair and think of cutting it off I am reminded how I wanted to cry for months after I did it the last time, so I put it in a ponytail and carry on.

Fun Family Times

 Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...