Sunday, April 26, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fun Family Times
Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...
-
...that make me go "hmmmm." Ivy finally ditched Tiana to play shark with the boys today. It involved telling Tiana to "LET...
-
Four years old! July 19, 2012 At four, Ivy is 39 inches tall and 32.5 lbs which puts her just below the 50th percentile f...
-
I've always thought that facial toner was a complete waste of time until a few months ago when I found a really good one: Apple Cider Vi...






4 comments:
You got some GREAT pictures of your energetic, handsome, fun son! I loved every one!!
None of these photos gives conclusive evidence that Will ever walks on the ground. For all we know, he's the only kid in Henderson to levitate all the time. He looks like he's having a great time.
I love how the only pictures of him with both feet on the ground are posed and intently shooting. What fun!
OK. I just realized I basically said the same thing as Paige. I'm leaving it this time!
Those are super pictures of your fun boy. It makes me want to visit you guys so I can play with him.
Post a Comment