Monday, December 7, 2020

Christmas Lights

 Saturday night after we were all in a bad mood from taking Christmas pictures for our card, we went to Ethel M's to see the lights. You're supposed to make reservations these days to do that kind of activity, but they had room for us, so they let us in. It almost got us out of our bad moods. Almost.






Pictures with Santa this year were a little bit different from years past. No sitting on Santa's lap!


2 comments:

Paige said...

I have been looking closely at these photos, and I've decided that Ivy was the one with the most rage. Of course, you aren't in the front of the camera much and neither is Bill. I can only guage body language of those who are in the pictures, so you are also also good candidate for plenty of rage. I am something of a connoisseur of repressed negativity.

Paige said...

The creative way to present Santa was totally worth seeing. Also, the lights are wonderful.

Fun Family Times

 Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...