Wednesday, December 9, 2020

We get the giggle!

 It has been fun to have Faith at home again. Last night I heard Faith and Ivy laughing together in the front room. It was so loud! It made me realize how quiet our house was while Faith was in Reno. Will doesn't talk that much and when he does it just a low rumble these days and Ivy spends her time online too. Once in a while we will hear her talking softly to friends on discord. But laughing! Loud and fun (and sometimes out of irritation too!) - that is how we know Faith is back!

Faith let me have a few pictures of her with her roommate that she cooks with, Audrey. She probably did more with Audrey than any of her other roommates this fall. They cooked, dyed Faith's hair and even made a fun video for the Reynolds Sandbox - Audrey was the model. (And if you want to read the whole article, it's right here.)

I like Audrey because she is a sewing/crocheting fiend! I really like to hear about the projects she is working on. And I like to get updates on the color of Audrey's hair.



Also, Faith and Audrey made me this video for my birthday and it still makes me smile. I love it so much!! 

 


1 comment:

Paige said...

Both videos were plenty of fun. Cute daughter. Roommate with vivid hair. Just what I needed. Spot on.

Fun Family Times

 Will got into town just before noon on Saturday and we played as hard as we could (some more than others) all Labor Day weekend. First we t...